7. Captive, horseshoe ring, nose ring, nose stud, nose hoop, earring piercing.
8. Acrylic UV body jewelry, UV taper, ear stud, internally threaded body jewelry.
9. Bioflex body jewelry; Bioflex Labret, silicone body jewelry
1.What this item for?
such item is ear expander,like ear studs,normally worn on ear.
2. How can I get them?
just contact us and tell me the quantity ,size,color you want,then we will offer you a PI to consider,after your payment,we will produce and ship to your adress.
3.Do I need to pay first? but I'm afraid that your factory won't manufacturer for me.
yes.based on fully trust,we'll sure be glad if you can pay all the money one-time.
But you can still pay 30% deposit and then we manufacturer,all you need to do is pay for the balance before getting our shipment info.
4.I'm afraid that the goods i receive don't match the pics i see,what can I do?
be assured about this tip. Our products photo are all photoed by our own photographer,the pic may have a little color difference,but it's normal,the products are almost the same with pics.
besides,we seldom hear from our old clients that our piercing items don't match with pics.
5. I find quality problems after getting the goods,what should I do?
once problem found,pls contact us at the first time,our company will offer you satisfactory solution depending on your detailed problem.
>> Material Introduction in Body Piercing
1. Stainless steel: the most common used material in body jewelry.
2. Titanium: an extremely lightweight elemental metal which can be colored, it is the most bio-compatible of all metals due to its total resistance to attack by body fluids.
3. Sterling silver: silver and sterling silver can often be safely worn in healed piercings, neither should be worn in a new or unhealed piercing or in a piercing that is located in a moist area in body such as the mouth or genitals.
4. 14K gold: 1 karat =1/24th of the alloy is pure gold.14k is great for body piercings .
5. Acrylic: acrylic is light weight and colorful, it’s is not recommended for fresh piercings.
6. Blackline: blackline is steel or titanium coated via physical vapor deposition
7. Rubber: rubber and silicone are very similar products in that they are basically a plastic that is pliable and stretchable
8. Bioplast: is a soft, flexible material that is soft in the body.
9. Glass:glass jewelry is available under popular trademarks such as pyrex and Kimax or can also be referred to as borosilicate glass.
10. Stone: rock or semiprecious stone are used to creat beautiful body jewelry.
Dongguan ADIS Stainless Steel Jewelry is a professional manufacturer specialize in 316L surgical steel ,titanium,acrylic and silicone body piercing jewelry for more than 9 years.Including tongue barbells,banana eyebrow rings,belly button rings,BCR,CBR,twisters,labrets,jewelled items and anodizes items.We are located in the city of Dongguan,which is famous for the international commodities in Guangdong Province of North China.
Our company has the most advanced production equipment,including CNC automatic lathes,large scale polishing machines and series of drlling machines,so we are able to offer the best quanlity products with the competitive price for you.
Any interests,pls be free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours ^_^