7. Captive, horseshoe ring, nose ring, nose stud, nose hoop, earring piercing.
8. Acrylic UV body jewelry, UV taper, ear stud, internally threaded body jewelry.
9. Bioflex body jewelry; Bioflex Labret, silicone body jewelry
1.What this item for?
such item is ear expander,like ear studs,normally worn on ear.
2. How can I get them?
just contact us and tell me the quantity ,size,color you want,then we will offer you a PI to consider,after your payment,we will produce and ship to your adress.
3.Do I need to pay first? but I'm afraid that your factory won't manufacturer for me.
yes.based on fully trust,we'll sure be glad if you can pay all the money one-time.
But you can still pay 30% deposit and then we manufacturer,all you need to do is pay for the balance before getting our shipment info.
4.I'm afraid that the goods i receive don't match the pics i see,what can I do?
be assured about this tip. Our products photo are all photoed by our own photographer,the pic may have a little color difference,but it's normal,the products are almost the same with pics.
besides,we seldom hear from our old clients that our piercing items don't match with pics.
5. I find quality problems after getting the goods,what should I do?
once problem found,pls contact us at the first time,our company will offer you satisfactory solution depending on your detailed problem.
>> Material Introduction in Body Piercing
1. Stainless steel: the most common used material in body jewelry.
2. Titanium: an extremely lightweight elemental metal which can be colored, it is the most bio-compatible of all metals due to its total resistance to attack by body fluids.
3. Sterling silver: silver and sterling silver can often be safely worn in healed piercings, neither should be worn in a new or unhealed piercing or in a piercing that is located in a moist area in body such as the mouth or genitals.
4. 14K gold: 1 karat =1/24th of the alloy is pure gold.14k is great for body piercings .
5. Acrylic: acrylic is light weight and colorful, it’s is not recommended for fresh piercings.
6. Blackline: blackline is steel or titanium coated via physical vapor deposition
7. Rubber: rubber and silicone are very similar products in that they are basically a plastic that is pliable and stretchable
8. Bioplast: is a soft, flexible material that is soft in the body.
9. Glass:glass jewelry is available under popular trademarks such as pyrex and Kimax or can also be referred to as borosilicate glass.
10. Stone: rock or semiprecious stone are used to creat beautiful body jewelry.
>> Our Factory
Any interests,pls be free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours ^_^