- Jewelry Type: Body Jewelry
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ADIS
- Model Number: ADIS-4869
- Body Jewelry Type: Plug & Tunnel Jewelry
- Jewelry Main Material: Glass
- Gender: Children's, Men's, Women's
- Occasion: Anniversary, Engagement, Gift, Party, Wedding
- Jewelry type: Ear plug
- Piercing: Ear
- Material: Glass
- Size: 3-30mm
- Color: Different colors for your choice
- MOQ: 50pcs
- Appearance: Luster
- Attribute: Eco-friendly
- Shipping: DHL,TNT,FEDEX,UPS,etc
- Payment: T/T,Paypal,Western Union,etc
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Opp bags,and carton box outside.Also can pack according to your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 2 weeks,also depend on your quantity.|
Specifications1.ADIS Wholesale Fashion Glass Ear Plug Ear Gauge
2.Made by Glass
4.Trial order is acceptable
ADIS Wholesale Fashion Glass Ear Plug Ear Gauge
inner OPP;outer carton box, it also can be customized
TT,Paypal,Western Union etc
10-20 days after the order is confirmed
50pcs each size each color
We have strict QC team
Detailed Sizes for your reference:
Why do you choose us?
1.We can provide high resolution pictures for free charge.
2. All of our products are direct from our factory, strong supply ability, low factory price,high quality!
3. We have our own design team, can launch new products each month,and introduce them to our old clients firstly.Join us!And share the newest items and most popular styles with us firstly.
4.Our factory have strong production capacity. We have all the machine which are needed in this industry,can save much time and let you get your goods ASAP.
5.Can ensure the quality.In our company,we have different quality grad,A,AA and AAA, and we classify the quality grade according to the price.So,will never happen this kind of issue,you pay much money,and get bad quality goods.
6.Different colors and sizes for your choice,we also can make according to your requirements,and provide OEM service for you.
Body piercing, a form of body modification, is the practice of puncturing or cutting a part of the human body, creating an opening in which jewelery may be worn. The word piercing can refer to the act or practice of body piercing, or to an opening in the body created by this act or practice. Although the history of body piercing is obscured by popular misinformation and by a lack of scholarly reference, ample evidence exists to document that it has been practiced in various forms by both sexes since ancient times throughout the world.